Photoshop: COLORIZING the Professional Way - Colorize or Color Restoration in Adobe Photoshop cc of your Old, Black and White photos (Family or Famous ... cs6, photoshop cc, adobe photoshop cc 2015)
2nd Edition of the Book [Updated on Sep 27, 2016]
( ie. A greatly IMPROVED, Revised and Refined NEW Edition of the Book, with many more ADDED Chapters Screenshots)
(Step-by-Step Instructions along with Live SCREEN-SHOTS)
Memories are Black'n White NO MORE...!!!
Welcome to 'Colorizing - the Professional way in Photoshop'.
- In this course we will show you the exact Step-by-Step process followed by photoshop 'professionals' to convincingly colorize old black-and-white images or historical images. (with LIVE Screenshots all along, so that you don’:t miss out on any detail).
- You will be introduced here to a flexible, interactive and non-destructive workflow.
- This workflow gives you complete freedom to come back anytime and continue making color adjustments in real time non-destructively.
Colorizing the 'right way' can absolutely breathe life in to old images. Ever wondered why colorizing done by Professionals looks much more convincing to that done by amateurs or newbies (though both have been done in 'Photoshop'.)
The answer is quite simple - Professionals editors follow a totally different 'workflow' in Photoshop compared to amateur or newbies, thus harnessing the best of world’:s most advanced and powerful image editing software –: Adobe Photoshop.
Advantages of the colorization workflow which we will follow in this course from the normal colorization workflow are :
- Enhances Realism
- Re-Adjustable/ Tweakable at any time
- Real Time Color Adjustments
- Allows Unlimited Tweaking of Colors.
- It’:s an Interactive process
Now let's get started with colorizing old, black-and-white photos the professional way in Photoshop with the right Photoshop tools.
These are some of the topics we will go through here :
- 1) Choosing the Best Source available
- 2) Color Mode
- 3) Pumping Up the Dynamic Range
- 4) Cleaning the Scratches and Dust
- 5) Removing Distractions
- 6) Shadows/Highlights
- 7) Reference Color Images
- 8) Organizing Layers
- 9) Adjustment Layers and Combo Layers
- 10) BLEND MODES
- 11) COLORIZING (i) Solid Layer Technique (ii) BRUSH Technique (iii) PEN Tool Technique (iv) Borrowing Color Technique
- 12) Hex Color Codes
- 13) Skin Tones
- 14) Blend Modes - Instant Preview
- 15) Colorizing: Crucial Tips
- 16) FACE Colorizing Tips
- 17) Texture, Depth and Focus
- 18) Useful Tips on the Way
- 19) Transparency Lock technique
- 20) TOTAL Adjustments (i) TOTAL Tone Layer (ii) TOTAL Color Correction Layer (iii) TOTAL Dodge and Burn Layer (iv) TOTAL Noise Layer (v) Concluding TOTAL Adjustments
- 21) Resolution (i) For Inkjet Output (ii) For Web
TAGS: photoshop cc 2015, photoshop cs6, photoshop, photoshop cc, adobe photoshop cc 2015, adobe photoshop for photographers
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Science and Medieval Thought. the Harveian Oration Delivered Before the Royal College of Physicians, October 18, 1900
Case-Based Reasoning: 18th International Conference, ICCBR 2010, Alessandria, Italy, July 19-22, 2010 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)